Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011!



snow
HAPPY NEW  YEAR!!!


pond

It's 10 degrees outside at my home, a great day to stay inside and write some New Year's resolutions....
  1. Blog less - ha ha ha ha ha.  Seriously, could I really blog less?
  2. Stop being insanely jealous of some of my *favorite* bloggers who blog 3 times a day and make five quilts per week.
  3. Stop nagging my husband about the husband-shaped indent in our sofa. 
  4. Minimize my aggression toward Facebook friends who are constantly posting about how wonderful their life, husband, house and kids are.  Really annoying.  Oops, I already failed.
  5. Complain less about my parent's idiosyncrasies (because I have none?!) and remember more that one day I will be just like them.  
  6. Stop threatening my husband that I'm going to quit my job and start a puppy farm (hehehe, that one will be hard)
  7. Get rid of all the voodoo dolls of my co-workers and managers.
  8. Throw fewer temper tantrums in the workplace.
  9. Eat more butter and take longer naps.
  10. Be proactive and buy more fabric because you never know when some international boll weevil infestation could wipe out the world's cotton.

Well, that's just off the top of my head.  I hope you all have a wonderful and prosperous New Year, just don't brag about it on Facebook!

Ah the life of a dog
(p.s.  I don't nag Rosie for making a Rosie-shaped indent, she's just soooo cute!)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a happy, healthy and prosperous 2011! Your resolutions are great ... I think you should start a puppy farm this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO with you on the facebook aggression!!!!! ugh ... don't even get me started :)

    ReplyDelete