HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
It's 10 degrees outside at my home, a great day to stay inside and write some New Year's resolutions....
- Blog less - ha ha ha ha ha. Seriously, could I really blog less?
- Stop being insanely jealous of some of my *favorite* bloggers who blog 3 times a day and make five quilts per week.
- Stop nagging my husband about the husband-shaped indent in our sofa.
- Minimize my aggression toward Facebook friends who are constantly posting about how wonderful their life, husband, house and kids are. Really annoying. Oops, I already failed.
- Complain less about my parent's idiosyncrasies (because I have none?!) and remember more that one day I will be just like them.
- Stop threatening my husband that I'm going to quit my job and start a puppy farm (hehehe, that one will be hard)
- Get rid of all the voodoo dolls of my co-workers and managers.
- Throw fewer temper tantrums in the workplace.
- Eat more butter and take longer naps.
- Be proactive and buy more fabric because you never know when some international boll weevil infestation could wipe out the world's cotton.
Well, that's just off the top of my head. I hope you all have a wonderful and prosperous New Year, just don't brag about it on Facebook!
(p.s. I don't nag Rosie for making a Rosie-shaped indent, she's just soooo cute!)