Monday, October 19, 2009

Red Letter Day Quilts

Red Letter Day Quilt
Red Letter Day Quilt ORANGE
Wow, I forgot to share the finished Red Letter Day quilt! Elizabeth House designs the cutest fabrics! First Lizzy Dish and then Red Letter Day. I discovered Red Letter Day when I saw this photo on Flickr of a WIP quilt and I fell in love and HAD to find the fabric. I made up a pattern that was really simple and ended up having enough squares to make two quilts and here they are.

Front:
Red Letter Day Quilt

Back:
Red Letter Day Quilt

Front of quilt 2:
Red Letter Day Quilt ORANGE

Back is ivory flannel:
Red Letter Day Quilt ORANGE

Andover has a FREE quilt pattern for this fabric called Marble Champ. She has a tutorial on her blog for doing the circles. It's really cute.

OH and don't forget to check out the Flickr group for Red Letter Day!

And now for a BIG SECRET. My favorite bargain bin website for designer fabric has two of the duck prints for $4.00 a yard right now! (to find it, go to the category "New Andover 10/17/09")

2 comments: