Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Little WooWoo?

I was able to get home a little early tonight and was doing some sewing in my new sewing room when I looked outside and noticed how weird the light was, it was around 6:30 or 7 PM and the sun was really bright in the West but in the East, the direction I was looking into the backyard, there were dark clouds, so the sun was shining on the trees against this dark background, so cool.

 So I got my camera and ran outside to take these photos.  All of a sudden, a cold wind started to pick up and I felt some raindrops.


I started to walk inside when I notice, oh.my.gosh.

 The most amazing end to end rainbow.  I couldn't get far enough away to take a whole photo but I went running inside screaming at my husband to come outside, poor guy, probably thought there was a REAL emergency.  "What?  What?"  LOOK AT THE SKY.  Him:  "Oh yeah.  Like in Cuba."

Whatever.

(My husband is from Cuba, FYI)

I swear to you, five minutes later the rainbow was gone.  The sky was full of clouds and it was raining.  I felt like I was the ONLY one who saw that rainbow.  Besides my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment